Summer is winding down and fall is peeking around the corner. Now that the children are snuggly tucked away in a school time routine, it's time to finalize those "back to school" shopping lists that seem to extend through out the year. If a phone is on your list of things to purchase, to keep your connectivity to your children during the busy school season, TracFone is a budget-friendly phone that offers flexibility and features that may suit your taste.
TracFone is pretty straight forward with no contract, no credit checks, no activation fees or cancelations fees. With great nationwide coverage and connectivity, choose from variety of phone brands of your preference. Brands such as; Motorola, LG, Nokia and Samsung, choose from your basic candy bar phone, to smart phones with Wi-Fi capability and So many features.
When it comes to monthly plans, you can pay as you go either online or with phone cards found at thousands of retail stores across the country.
- A one year service card gives you double the minutes for the life of your phone. You receive double minutes for any future airtime you add for the life of your TracFone and 800 minutes for $119.00.
- "Double Minutes For the Life of Your Phone" have the option of purchasing separately for $19.99. (Some phones include this feature)
- Choose from plans: 200 minutes/under $30.00 to $9.99 for 50 minutes.
- Listen to testimonials from Real TracFone customers.
International/Long Distance Features
- TracFone is the only wireless service you can call internationally for the same price as any other call.
- Call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra costs.
- The International Neighbors Program gives your family and friends a local phone number in Canada or Mexico to connect with you in the United States!