Raw Organic Honey Giveaway! (Closed)
I was given this amazing opportunity to try out Tropical Traditions' Raw Honey. My first experience with this honey was to dip my finger in the jar to see and feel the consistency of it. This is a creamy and smooth honey, resembling the creamed honey (not raw) I typically purchase for my tea. What I like about this honey is that there is no after taste and the flavor is very sweet and pure-tasting.
I used this honey mixed with coconut oil to spread on a slice of bread for the children, which they really enjoyed. It really sweetened my tea very nicely without needed an extra spoonful. I have a really sweet tooth and I found my self licking a spoonful to satisfy my sweet craving. It certainly did the trick!
This honey is quite special simply because it's certified organic, a certification that is hard to come by as bees are difficult to control.
In order for honey to be certified organic, the beehives must be placed in isolated areas miles from the dense population, industry, traffic congestion, and farm fields treated with chemicals and landfills. Second, a bee’s flying range is determined by their natural instinct which tells them to stay within their natural four mile range from the hive location. Finding area which can be certified organic is extremely difficult, which is why there are so few certified organic honeys on the market. Tropical Traditions sources its honey from hives in the wild frontier areas of Canada. - TropicalTradition.comThis honey is unheated (just enough to flow), unprocessed and raw. It contains live yeast, enzymes and pollen, the good stuff that's usually removed by processed and filtered honey.
I'm sharing this sweet healthy treat with my readers! This 17.6 oz jar of raw, unprocessed, unfiltered organic honey retails at $19.50 and can be yours to enjoy. This giveaway is open to non-bloggers and bloggers alike.
- Subscribe to Tropical Traditions by email. (mandatory, this is a single entry)
- Follow by GFC OR Subscribe to my Newsletter (mandatory, this is a single entry)
- Share this giveaway on Twitter (one tweet per day, put the link in a comment)
- Share this giveaway on Facebook (once per day, put link in a comment)
- Share this giveaway on your blog (once a week, put link in comment)
- Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter
- Follow TheOliveParent on Twitter
- Like TheOliveParent on Facebook
- Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
- Share a recipe you'd like to try on Free Coconut Recipes
- Review TheOliveParent on Alexa
- Grab my Blog button (put link in a comment)
- Grab my Giveaway hop button (put link in a comment)
- Grab my Breast feeding/Home birth directory button (put link in a comment)
- Follow TOP on GFC
- Subscribe to TOP newsletter
**Please include your email address in each entry if your comment profile does not have your email address**
Don't want to enter this giveaway?? No problem, purchase your Raw Organic Honey here.
The Not So Fine Print
Disclaimer: Tropical Traditions provided me with a free sample of this product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it if I so chose. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review or sponsor a product giveaway in return for the free product.