Welcome to the Prenatal Oxylent Multi-Vitamin Drink Giveaway!
I have another awesome giveaway for you guys! This time, I'm sharing the second half of the "Dynamic Duo" of the American Pregnancy Association. Prenatal Oxylent Mulit-Vitamin Drink is the official prenatal multi-vitamin supplement of the APA. (You can find the Nordic Naturals Prenatal DHA giveaway here).
What makes this multi-vitamin drink special is it's blend of essential ingredients and highly absorb-able delivery system by effervescent technology. The minerals used in Oxylent are sourced from Albion. These minerals have notoriety because of their superior bio-availability. Albion, by the way, is the innovator in mineral amino acid chelate nutrition. Albion's glycine amino acid chelates are small enough to be transported right into the cell itself.
Here are more reasons why this prenatal multi-vitamin stands out above the rest:
- No large pill/capsule to swallow
- Effervescent technology - more absorption of nutrients by the body
- Keeps women hydrated
- Sweetened with stevia, a natural sweetener. There is no sugar added
- No artificial color, flavor, caffeine, gluten or lactose
- Third-party tested for potency and purity. No environmental contaminants.
ONE pregnant or breast feeding mom will win...
- ONE box of Prenatal Oxylent Multi-Vitamin Drink (30 packets per box) retailing at $36.98
- ONE pink Camel Back Water Bottle
- ONE Swag
Starting 11/27/11, you can purchase the Prenatal and Children Oxylent Multi-vitamins for 15% off the regular price. Use the promo code: OxylentOlive at the shopping cart. The special ends at the end of the year. 12/31/11
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Entry is easy. Leave a comment sharing why you could use this unique vitamin drink! (mandatory) Please confirm all entries by the Rafflecopter. Use the bonus entries to increase your chances of winning. ALL entries will be validated! Any entry that does not conform to the conditions of this giveaway will be removed. The giveaway ends 12/17/11 at midnight EST. Best Wishes!