Nordic Naturals is having a contest and needs your help in getting the word out!
Nordic Naturals believes that omega oils are essential to an extraordinary life. That’s why they’re committed to delivering the world’s safest and most effective omega oils. They are committed to helping you get healthy and stay healthy, so you can do more of what you love with those you love.
The "What's Essential™" Contest
Nordic Naturals wants to know what’s essential to you!
Nordic Naturals is inviting everyone to participate in the exciting What’s Essential contest by submitting your “what’s essential to you” story and accompanying image via Facebook or whatsessential.com. Winners will be announced in June. Official rules are posted at www.whatsessential.com. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. The contest is open to Canada (excluding Quebec) and the USA.
How you can help!
We need bloggers who can (1) review the Ultimate Omega®-D3 and (2) share the What’s Essential Contest with their readers! If this describes you and your blog:
- First time reviewer of Nordic Naturals products
- Green, Health and Wellness blogs, or a blogger passionate about health and wellness
- American/Canadian (Quebec excluded)
- English or bilingual presentation
- 500+ Followers/Subscribers (GFC/Newsletter/RSS info should be viewable on your blog)
- Facebook, Twitter, Google+ numbers will be considered as well.
Then sign up here.
Space is limited! The first 75 blogs that qualify will be sent a product to review. The turn around for your post time is 7-10 days upon receipt of the product.
Don’t meet the criteria? No problem!
As long as you have an American or Canadian blog, you can enter the What’s Essential Blogger’s Contest! If you enter a blog post about the contest, you are then eligible to win a prize valued at over $125.00. There will be THREE grand prize winners. Each winner will receive:
- A Nordic Naturals tote bag filled with products!
- A What’s Essential T shirt
- Other swag from Nordic Naturals
- Write a post on what is essential to you in your life
- Include in your post, information about the What's Essential Contest and encourage others to enter and do the same
- Enter into the contest www.whatsessential.com – this is optional
- Tweet/Facebook the post.
- Publish your post and submit the link here.
ALL bloggers, qualified or not, can enter the What’s Essential Blogger’s Contest. Only one link per blog should be submitted.