Research shows that the two most important EFAs are the Omega-3s, EPA and DHA.
The heart & circulatory system
The Ultimate contains 60 soft gels in lemon flavor. The soft gels are pretty big, which I found reasonable given it’s name. :) Even if they were small, I wouldn’t be able to swallow them. I’ve ALWAYS had issues with swallowing capsules and pills my entire life. So, I had to puncture the gel with my teeth and squeeze the oil out. The oil had a yummy lemon flavor. The best part is, it hardly tastes of fish! My husband enjoyed taking the Omegas knowing, he was supplementing his health. Even more important, as he is pursuing an athletic & active lifestyle.
NORDIC NATURALS IS HAVING A CONTEST!
How to Participate: Nordic Naturals is inviting everyone to participate in the exciting What’s Essential contest. Submit your What’s Essential story and accompanying image. Winners will be announced in June. Official rules are posted at www.whatsessential.com. No purchase is necessary to enter or win. Open to Canada and the USA.
What You Win: The What’s Essential contest will award prizes to the best 19 entries.
- Grand Prize Winner: One winner will receive a trip for two to Santa Cruz, California with all the trimmings, including airfare, car rental, hotel, spending money, Nordic Naturals award-winning omegas, and more!
- Second Prize Winners: Each of the six Second Prize winners will receive one Canon® Vixia HF M400 camcorder and a one-year supply of Nordic Naturals award-winning omegas.
- Third Prize Winners: Each of the twelve Third Prize winners will receive a one-year supply of Nordic Naturals award-winning omegas.
- A bottle of Ultimate Omega D3 – 60 soft gels lemon flavor
- One Eco-friendly produce bag filled with other Nordic Naturals products (sample sizes)
- One Swag
- One T-Shirt
- Retail value: $75.00
a Rafflecopter giveaway