Your child spends about 3,650 hours sleeping in their bed each year. Conventional fabrics used to make comforters and blankets contain all kinds of chemicals, pesticides, and highly toxic fire retardants. It is important to invest in natural, non-toxic bedding for their well-being when possible. The folks at Cozy Earth are giving one of you a chance to win a twin size bamboo comforter!
- Naturally anti-microbial, anti-fungal
- Inhospitable to bed bugs and dust mites
- Fabric stays white and doesn't 'yellow' or 'grey' over time
- Regulates temperature
- Made of Eco-friendly bamboo
- Luxurious, sleek, and silky feel
Disclaimer: I received no compensation for this publication. Eco-Babyz, So Easy Being Green, and Cozy Earth Bamboo Twin Comforter Giveaway Event bloggers are not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.