The #Raw Deal on #Probiotics
Probiotics seem to be the latest fad, a buzz word and many are quick to attach marketing tactics to capitalize the growing sensation of probiotics. While probiotics many be “new” to the marketing forum, it certainly is not new in any sense of the word. It has been in a quiet, timeless existence. Its importance ignored or downplayed until recent years. The alarming decline in general health cannot be ignored, as poor digestive systems abound and become more and more apparent. If we cannot properly digest food, how can receive the vital nutrients and enzymes needed for vitality, energy and quality of life? Based on this reasoning many health practitioners agree; most diseases begin in the gut.
The Bacterial Kingdom
What Causes disruption in the Ratio Balance?
- Excessive stress (both psychological and physical)
- Exposure to radiation
- Drinking fluoridated / chlorinated water
- Poor diet (low fiber, high fat, processed foods)
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Carbonated drinks
- Antibiotic use
- Contraceptive pills
- Steroidal & hormonal drugs
No One-Trick Pony
- Lactic Acid
- B Vitamins
- Digestive Enzymes
- Interferon-like factors,
- Vitamin K
- Essential Fatty Acids.
They regulate and enhance overall bowel function, including elimination and assimilation of nutrients. This process enhances utilization of nutrients from food supplies and reduces immune stress by reducing bowel toxicity.
Supplementing is an investment in Health, but not all products are created equal.
Why High Counts Don’t Matter
What are the side effects? This remains to be seen. I’m certainly unwilling to be a guinea pig!
Does the body embrace these altered bacteria as friendly or recognize them as foreign and reject them? In my unscientific opinion, I believe our bodies are intelligent enough to recognize a “foreigner”. Currently, there is no evidence that genetically altered strains that do not exist in nature, have the ability to reproduce.
The bottom line is this; a good probiotic will be alive to re-colonize in the gut. They will have the ability to survive the onslaught of an acidic environment. You can test to see if a product is live:
“A simple test to see if a product can on ferment is put the product in warm water, add a teaspoon of simple sugar, keep in a warm place, in a low oven with door ajar (40C) for at least 6 hours, if the product is viable you should see bubbling in the product and the taste should have a Lactic taste, sour and you should have yogurt, cheese, or pickled vegetables. “
- ~ It is the world's first certified organic probiotic. ALL 13 strains are certified organic. Non-GMO bacteria.
- ~100% Raw. No Heat processing.
- ~Batch-tested to ensure live bacteria counts
- ~InLiven contains the complete Lactobacillus family of 13 strains combined with 26, 100% RAW, organic, whole foods for three weeks prior to bottling. During the preparatory phase, the formula is predigested (fermented) by the Lactobacilli making the nutrients instantly available for assimilation upon consumption.
- ~The Lactobacilli bacteria used in InLiven is the result of over 20 years of hand-cultured research by Czerral, the formulator of InLiven. Czerral Wheeler is well known for introducing Spirulina to the world market in 1979. He also, coined the term “Super Foods” in the early ‘80s, a reference to organic foods with a broad spectrum of nutrients.
- ~The Lactobacilli bacteria used in InLiven have been subjected to a large number of stressors (heat, cold, chlorine etc.) resulting in a “Super Family” of very strong Lactobacilli, unlike any others found in the world today. Because InLiven is a very hearty probiotic - it needs no refrigeration.
- ~The bacteria in InLiven is hand-cultured from fruits, vegetables or grains; not fast tracked from fecal matter
- ~With Czerral as a formulator, InLiven naturally contains organic Spirulina, one of the most single richest, complete sources of organic nutrition in the world. Along with Spirulina, organic Alfalfa Grass, Rolled Oats, Brown Rice, Wheat Grain, Pearl Barley, Linseed, Kidney Beans, Mung Beans, Adzuki Beans, Red Lentils, Chick Peas, Beetroot, Sweet Potato, String Beans, Zucchini, Cabbage, Silverbeet, Spinach, Chinese Cabbage, Asparagus, Broccoli, Malt Liquid, Molasses and yeast strains; Saccharomyces boulardii and Saccharomyces cerevisiae
- ~InLiven is a powder. Just about all tablets on the market contain excipients. Excipients are fillers and binders that hold the main ingredients together. InLiven is a pure product. No excipients.
- ~Made FRESH, every 30 days and shipped directly to consumers.
- ~Wind-powered manufacturing facility, carbon negative shipping.
- 10 day supply of BerryRadical Antioxidant Superfood
- 10 day supply of DeepGreen Alkalising Superfood
- 10 day supply of InLiven Probiotic Superfood
- Vitality Challenge ebook including self-assessment guide, detox guide, and bonus Smoothie recipes
- Online, private Facebook support group led by professionals for all of your questions during your 10-day trial.