The Homemade Diet Plan: Fresh Quinoa Salsa
If you're looking to revolutionize your diet. Revolution begins with a transformation of the mind. Understanding food, nutrition and how it impacts the body is supremely vital. Understanding how our food system works and processes food is a spark to that revolution.
Quality means everything and quality means real food.
Your body is designed for real food and you can put yourself back at the wheel with delicious homemade dishes.
When I discovered you could actually grate a tomato, there was no stopping me!
I came up with this yummy, quick lunchtime (or anytime) meal.
Fresh Quinoa Salsa
|Fresh Quinoa Salsa|
- Five or six Roma Tomatoes grated
- 1 cup of cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup of roughly chopped Arugula lettuce
- 1/4 cup of roughly chopped Cilantro
- 1/2 cup of diced red onions
- 1/2 cup of diced cucumber
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup of cubed cheese of your choice. (I used Gouda cheese)
- 3 Tablespoons to 1/8th of a cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4th of a cup of raw apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of Pink Himalayan Salt
- A sprinkle of pepper to taste.
- 2 cloves of garlic - finely shredded.
- 1 teaspoon of unrefined cane sugar (Not beet sugar, replace with other natural sweetener if desired such as coconut sugar, maple sugar, etc.)
- Antioxidants - 10 of the world's potent antioxidants.
- Alkalizing - 12 green foods, including Spirulina, Collards and Kale.
- Probiotics - The complete Lactobacillus family. All certified organic for your assurance.