As we consider our back-to-school costs this summer, a phone for your kids may not be a priority on that list. Costs to maintain a monthly payment can stretch and strain a budget, but if you anticipate the school year to start off with a busy bang, then a simple phone just may be needed to stay in communication with your children. Pre-paid phones are certainly a viable option that puts you in control of your costs and ultimately your budget. There are many options out there, and TracFone is one of them.
TracFone offers the least expensive way to own and use a cell phone. With no contracts, no activations fees, no cancelation fees and credit checks, a TracFone allows an easy and quick way to obtain a cell phone. You pay as you go, whether it's online, or with phone cards available at thousands of stores across the country.
When it comes to monthly payments here are a few perks..
- A one year service card gives you more bang for your buck. You receive double minutes for any future airtime you add for the life of your TracFone and 800 minutes for $119.00.
- "Double Minutes For the Life of Your Phone" can be purchased separately for $19.99. (Some phones include this feature)
- Choose from plans for 200 minutes, under $30.00 to $9.99 for 50 minutes.
- Check out some testimonials from real TracFone customers.
- TracFone is the only wireless service you can call internationally for the same price as any other call.
- You can call over 60 international destinations directly from your TracFone at no extra costs.
- With the International Neighbors Program you can give family and friends a local phone number in Canada or Mexico to reach you in the United States!
- Here are more testimonials from real TracFone customers.
The LG420 retails at $19.99
Having a pre-paid phone saves me at least $10.00 a month on my own bill. That's $120.00 in yearly savings! Many people believe those with bad credit, or only children use pre-paid phones, but there are many money-saving conscious, families like myself, who see the value of going pre-paid. Sometimes I hear negative comments about pre-paid plans/phones, I can tell you I certainly don't feel bad when it comes to paying my bill! I have several family members who stress about their phone bill, and I just don't understand why they wouldn't choose an option sure to save them a couple of bucks a month, but you can! Check out TracFone as an option for yourself as well as your kids :)